- “I can’t stand my boss; I need a new job!”
- “I wish I had more time off. My family is just as important.”
- “I know what I’m doing…get off my back!”
- “I wish my job was more fun…”
- “Why bother? Nobody listens to my ideas anyway.”
These thoughts run through employees’ minds in almost every company. And the part that’s scary is…eventually they are going to do something about it. As someone managing employees, you may think that everything appears great from the outside. Sales are up, your team has a good relationship with your customers, and you don’t see any immediate problems.
Since there are no major problems, why change? Because even though you don’t see it, you’re about to lose valuable employees! In your eyes, things are fine. But in your employees’ eyes, one of these things could be the final straw…it’s only a matter of time.Read More›