Community Spotlight for Those Who Would Give Anything to Change Everything.
Revela’s GameChangers™ Community Spotlight allows us to recognize non-profit organizations in the community that are making a difference. Each year, we’ll choose four non-profits from nominations that are made here on our website.
We believe that strengthening non-profits ultimately strengthens the entire community. GameChangers™ is not just a way to recognize these amazing organizations, but a way to help them spread their message to reach others in the community. We’ll provide leadership development for selected leaders within each of the winning organizations and showcase them through a partnership with Omaha Athletics.
How It Works
Community members, board members, and organizations will nominate a non-profit organization through the form on our website. Nominations will be accepted from August 21st through September 15th, 2017.
Once the nominations have been received, Revela team members will review the applications and select four non-profit organizations to receive the GameChangers™ Community Spotlight. We’ll notify and announce the winners by September 22nd, 2017.
“The mission of the University of Nebraska Omaha Athletic Department is to provide its student-athletes with a positive and competitive academic and athletic experience which will prepare them for lifelong achievement and success.”
What The Winners Get
- GameChangers™ Award
- GameChangers™ Leadership Course for four leaders within the organization.
- Maximum marketing exposure through Revela and Omaha Athletics social media.
- Community Spotlight at a UNO Mavericks hockey game which includes:
- On-court recognition
- A ticket allotment for that game
- A concourse table/booth
- A video board spot
- Multiple PA reads
- Social media recognition
Requirements of the Winners:
- Selected organizations are required to designate a representative to coordinate with Revela and Omaha Athletics in regards to marketing activities.
- Selected organizations will also select four board members or individuals in leadership roles to attend training sessions at Revela.
GameChangers™ Leadership Program
Session 1: BASIC COMMUNICATION: Recognize how perceptions and viewpoints differ.
Session 2: UNDERSTANDING SELF & OTHERS: Discover your style and learn to adjust for other styles.
Session 3: TIME MANAGEMENT & DELEGATION: Sharing work assignments and using time management techniques.
Session 4: COACHING & FACILITATION: How adults learn. Facilitation techniques.
Session 5: BUILDING TRUST: Appreciate the need for trust and collaboration.
Session 6: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.