Skills for Emerging Leaders
Practical, everyday communication with other team members. Helping co-workers understand how to do their job. Leading without supervising. These are the core objectives of Skills for Emerging Leaders. Hands on with plenty of practice. Techniques to help transform behaviors to be more effective with the rest of the team.
Visit our Calendar Page for full program schedules!
- Build confidence in your role as you gain respect and strengthen relationships within your team.
- Embrace your communication style and learn to work with styles different from your own.
- Discover effective ways to assign work and train others.
- Define your leadership style and learn how to demonstrate it.
- Take responsibility for the results of face-to-face communication.
- Explore different learning styles and learn techniques for facilitation.
- Learn the risks of avoiding tough situations.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. Skills for Emerging Leaders can benefit:
- Lead Workers
- Team Leaders
- Ten Interactive Training Sessions
- 2-Hour Sessions
- Feedback and Discussion Sheets
- Everything DiSC Assessment
- Weekly Accomplishments
- Coaching Tips
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, or we can bring them on-site.
Session 1: BASIC COMMUNICATION: Recognize how perceptions and viewpoints differ.
Session 2: UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOR: DiSC Report. Learn to adjust for other styles.
Session 3: EMPOWERING FOR SUCCESS: Determine what leadership looks like and how it’s demonstrated.
Session 4: GETTING THINGS DONE: Using work assignments and time management techniques.
Session 5: FEEDBACK: Hear what others say. Communicate expectations correctly
Session 6: FACE-TO-FACE COMMUNICATION: Tear down the wall of “us versus them.”
Session 7: COACHING & FACILITATION: How adults learn. Facilitation techniques.
Session 8: WORKING WITH PEOPLE: Understand conflict management styles.
Session 9: BUILDING TRUST: Appreciate the need for trust and collaboration.
Session 10:CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.