Helping non-profit leaders realize their potential through our sponsorship program.
Revela’s INSPIRE! Sponsorship Program provides the opportunity for businesses to sponsor individuals from non-profit organizations to participate in one of Revela’s leadership programs. We believe we will have the greatest impact in the community through developing the leaders within non-profit organizations. Building their organizational bench strength and inspiring them to be their best so they can fulfill their organization’s mission.
Visit our Calendar Page for full program schedules!
How It Works
Businesses select an individual employed at a non-profit organization that they wish to sponsor in the INSPIRE! Program. The business sponsor then submits an application to Revela for review.
The participant also submits a Participant Profile. During the review process, Revela will help the participant choose the right leadership program based on his/her role and experience.
If selected, the sponsor contributes 50% of the program cost. Revela will match the donation to cover the remaining 50%. INSPIRE! participants will then join other leaders as they learn about their own leadership style and develop more effective habits to get results.
Participants will be considered upon receipt of both the Business Sponsor Application and the Participant Profile.
Eligible Leadership Programs
During the year, Revela hosts several courses on leadership where employees and leaders from different companies come together to learn how to lead and be more effective and influential.
Revela programs eligible for the INSPIRE! Program*:
- Number of Sessions: 10
- Audience: Experienced professionals who lead other managers
- Number of Sessions: 8
- Audience: First level managers with less than 5 years of experience
- Number of Sessions: 8
- Audience: Professional, high potential employees
*Max of one INSPIRE! Participant per Revela leadership program.
INSPIRE! Participant Expectations
- Complete the INSPIRE! Participant Profile
- Attend all program sessions or make alternative arrangements with the facilitator
- Identify a mentor/coach for additional support throughout the program (may be the participant’s manager)
- Review the program schedule and expectations with his/her manager prior to registration
- Attend the final celebration and share the impact the program has had