Crucial Coaching & Conversations
Creating a culture of communication, collaboration, and shared success begins with confidence in your coaching style. We’ll coach—not lecture—you on how to become a respected leader and effective communicator. In daily operations or when challenges and personality conflicts occur, you can address situations with confidence and work toward a positive outcome.
- Build confidence as you address conflict and unmet expectations in a healthy manner.
- Embrace your communication style and attitude as a coach.
- Encourage dialogue, engagement, and buy in using your facilitation skills.
- Learn to be effective when providing feedback to your team.
- Realize the different reasons for and methods of coaching.
- Develop your team for the future.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. C3 can benefit everyone, including:
- Team Leaders
- Eight Interactive Training Sessions
- 2.5-Hour Sessions
- Workbooks with Audio
- Self Evaluations
- Conversation Model
- Everything DiSC® Assessment
- Life Practice Sessions
- Coaching Tips
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, or we can bring them on-site.
Session 1: INTRODUCTION: Discover why coaching is so important.
Session 2: ATTITUDES OF COACHING: Determine your intent and style as a coach.
Session 3: FACILITATION: Develop the art of asking the right questions.
Session 4: COACHING IN ACTION: Enhance your conversations during training and feedback.
Session 5: CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS: Respond to moments of truth and difficult conversations.
Session 6: PERFORMANCE COACHING: Best practices for performance reviews.
Session 7: DEVELOPMENT COACHING: Plan to take your team to the next level.
Session 8: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.