Effective Leadership Development
Let’s reveal your hidden leadership skills. Revela guides you toward discovering an individual leadership style that you can feel confident in. By exploring the key attributes of a successful leader, you can build a more collaborative, engaging, and highly motivated environment.
*This class is available via video conferencing. Teams from around the US collaborate together!
Visit our Calendar Page for full program schedules!
- Increase confidence and effectively empower staff to achieve the goals of the collective group and business.
- Gain respect and strengthen relationships within the team through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unlock the potential of your team through delegation, time management, and accountability.
- Discover methods for establishing a culture of encouragement, collaboration, and recognition.
- Incite individual employees to find personal success through SMART Goals, with focused energy on High Payoff Activities.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. Effective Leadership Development can benefit everyone, including:
- Leadership Teams
- Ten Interactive Training Sessions
- 2.5-Hour Sessions
- Workbooks with Audio
- Action Exercises
- Self Evaluations
- Weekly Plan of Action
- Feedback and Discussion Sheets
- DiSC Assessment
- Weekly Accomplishments
- Coaching Tips
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, we can bring them on-site, or conduct via video conferencing.
Session 1: KICK OFF: Custom coaching session.
Session 2: SUCCESS: Why un-tapping your leadership style matters.
Session 3: TIME MANAGEMENT: Achieving more through greater efficiency.
Session 4: AUTHORITY: Maintaining control of your team.
Session 5: DELEGATION: Creating individual success through teamwork.
Session 6: COMMUNICATION: Speaking the language of a leader.
Session 7: MOTIVATION: Keeping your team positive and moving forward.
Session 8: PROBLEM-SOLVING: Becoming solution oriented.
Session 9: STAFF DEVELOPMENT: Realizing the potential of your people.
Session 10: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.