HR Think Tank
Every person, regardless of the position held within an organization, is capable of being a leader. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of perspective, few techniques, and some practice to be a better influencer. For Human Resource Professionals, it’s important to be seen as a person who cares, listens with an open mind, and it a trustworthy resource who will voice ideas.
Revela’s HR Think Tank series uses our Intentional Leader program as a catalyst to help you build leadership presence. Discover and adopt a leadership style that exudes knowledge, confidence, and success. This challenging journey will ignite the hidden leadership traits within you.
In Partnership with HRAM
This series is for HR Professionals who want to:
- Be seen as a resource, rather than the enforcer.
- Use questions to discover, rather than interrogate.
- Gain results through influence, rather than force.
- Confidently challenge the status quo, rather than fear change.
- Have the courage to lead and coach behaviors that demonstrate the organization’s core values.
The group is designed to facilitate meaningful conversations between HR Professionals to challenge their current habits, develop a growth mindset, and lead the health of the organization.
HRAM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program has been pre-approved for 20 PDCs for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. HRAM is a recognized provider of recertification credits. This Program has been approved for 20.0 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Here are a few of the many resources you’ll take away from this series:
- A five-step process to help others have difficult conversations
- A model to determine whether you’re prone to protecting yourself or seeking understanding.
- Increased confidence to lead or support projects, change initiatives, and process improvements.
- Revela’s six-step process of creating a career plan.
- An extensive range of questions to use when processing issues with co-workers.
- Steps to facilitate a conversation to help others come up with solutions.
- Tools to create and deliver effective business presentations.
- A purposeful plan for growth as a result of receiving feedback and identifying blind spots.
- And more…
- Eight Interactive Training Sessions
- 2.5-Hour Sessions
- Workbooks with Audio
- Journal Assignments
- DiSC Assessment
- Special Projects as Assigned
Sessions are hosted at Revela with HR Professionals from multiple organizations.
Session 1: INFLUENCE: Understand who you are and how you want to be known.
Session 2: COMMUNICATION: Manage communication with different people & departments.
Session 3: SEEK UNDERSTANDING: Reduce assumptions. Create mutual understanding.
Session 4: TOUGH CONVERSATIONS: Address conflict in a health way. Build trust.
Session 5: PRODUCTIVITY: Manage multiple priorities. Achieve results.
Session 6: LEADERSHIP: Use your influence. Look for opportunities to lead.
Session 7: IMPROVEMENT: Develop the attitude for making things better.
Session 8: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.