Enable your individual contributors and high-potential employees to discover and adopt a leadership style that exudes knowledge, confidence, and success. This challenging journey will ignite the hidden leadership traits within each employee.
Visit our Calendar Page for full program schedules!
- Create greater ownership for achieving results.
- Instill the desire to take initiative and responsibility.
- Develop skills to communicate more effectively.
- Enhance your leadership presence.
- Learn skills that make difficult conversations easier.
- Manage projects with others more effectively.
- Explore options to make things better in general.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. Intentional Leader can benefit everyone, including:
- High-potential Employees
- Key Individual Contributors
- Eight Interactive Training Sessions
- 2.5-Hour Sessions
- Workbooks with Audio
- Journal Assignments
- DiSC Assessment
- Special Cross-Departmental Project
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, or we can bring them on-site.
Session 1: INFLUENCE: Understand who you are and how you want to be known.
Session 2: COMMUNICATION: Manage communication with different people & departments.
Session 3: SEEK UNDERSTANDING: Reduce assumptions. Create mutual understanding.
Session 4: TOUGH CONVERSATIONS: Address conflict in a health way. Build trust.
Session 5: PRODUCTIVITY: Manage multiple priorities. Achieve results.
Session 6: LEADERSHIP: Use your influence. Look for opportunities to lead.
Session 7: IMPROVEMENT: Develop the attitude for making things better.
Session 8: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.