Identify your individualized leadership style. Gain the confidence and know-how to build credibility with your team and inspire performance. Create an environment that celebrates individual and team success. And find ways to develop their potential, as well as your own.
*This class is available via video conferencing. Teams from around the US collaborate together!
Visit our Calendar Page for full program schedules!
- Build confidence in your role as you gain respect and strengthen relationships within your team.
- Embrace your communication style and learn to work with styles different from your own.
- Learn how to use delegation, time management, and accountability to get results.
- Realize the importance of encouragement and celebrating team success.
- Focus your activities using SMART Goals and High Payoff Activities.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. Level-Up can benefit everyone, including:
- New Managers
- Team Leaders
- Eight Interactive Training Sessions
- 2.5-Hour Sessions
- Print and Audio Versions of the Material
- Self Evaluations
- Weekly Plan of Action
- Feedback and Discussion Sheets
- DiSC Assessment
- Weekly Accomplishments
- Coaching Tips
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, we can bring them on-site, or conduct via video conference.
Session 1: INTRODUCTION: DiSC Report, Assignments & Expectations.
Session 2: LEADERSHIP: Stepping into the role of a leader.
Session 3: TIME MANAGEMENT: Achieving more through greater efficiency.
Session 4: COMMUNICATION: Working through conflict and feedback.
Session 5: DELEGATION: Getting work done through the talents of your team.
Session 6: MOTIVATION: Creating the conditions for people to get things done.
Session 7: TEAMWORK: Working through the stages of a team.
Session 8: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.