Pathways to Leadership
Earning and maintaining the respect of your co-workers takes confidence and personal leadership skills. Discover your commitment to taking initiative, better communication, and demonstrating empathy for others. Lead by doing and those around you will gladly follow.
- Create greater ownership for achieving results.
- Discover and implement new skills that help you build your role within the company.
- Instill the desire to take initiative and responsibility.
- Demonstrate the virtues of honesty and integrity.
- Engage in debates and discussions while clarifying personal goals and values.
- Work with a small group to reach and present a solution to a business challenge.
Empower leaders to accomplish more. Pathways to Leadership can benefit everyone, including:
- Non-Supervisory Employees
- Six to Twelve Interactive Training Sessions Chosen by Your Company
- 2-Hour Sessions
- Program Materials
- Action Exercises
- Self Evaluations
- Reflection Worksheets
- DiSC Assessment
- Group Project
- Success Readings
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, or we can bring them on-site.
Session 2: GOALS: Developing personal goals linked to the success of the company.
Session 3: COMPANY GROWTH: Contributing to the stability of the company.
Session 4: COMMUNICATION: Embracing your personal communication style.
Session 5: TOUGH CONVERSATIONS: Relating better with others.
Session 6: TRUST: Developing trusting relationships with your peers.
Session 7: TIME MANAGEMENT: Managing multiple priorities.
Session 8: PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY: Taking control of your actions.
Session 9: ETHICS AND INTEGRITY: Behaving in an ethical way.
Session 10:TEAMWORK: Analyzing your role on different types of teams.
Session 11: RESPECT: Demonstrating a culture of respect.
Session 12: CELEBRATION: Recap and celebrate all you’ve learned.