To reveal, make known, discover, divulge.
Revela is an experience. An exploration of untapped skills, hidden qualities that can be molded into a leadership style that engages
employees, creates excitement, garners respect, and leads to greater outcomes for your organization.
Who we are:
- Passionate. Seeing your confidence grow through self-discovery and practice motivates us.
- Authentic. We speak your language, offer real-life results, and never side-step or sugar coat the truth.
- Partner-Centric. Revela is about you, building your confidence, seeing your results, watching you succeed.
- Transparent. We believe in sharing our knowledge, hand delivering a wealth of information from years of experience in multiple industries.
- Mentors. At the end of the day, this is about helping people recognize and transform their behaviors to foster greater success.
- Empathetic. We see things through your eyes, realizing that every situation is unique and comes with certain, and unexpected, variables to deal with.
- Facilitators. You have the skills, we just help you develop and shape them into a more comfortable, more successful situation.
Who we aren’t:
- Flashy. We don’t do jargon or over-done presentations. We say what we mean and make it work in your world.
- Lecturers. We won’t stand behind a lectern and tell you what to do. We’ll give you information to react to, and help make it yours.
- Academic. Our methods are founded in research and experience. They’re proven by real-life situations.
- Too big. We work as a team and can take care of multiple locations…but we’re not global.
- Magicians. Not everyone is in the right position. It may be better to change the scenario to better suit them, and we’ll help you discover and improve the situation.
- Cookie-Cutter. We take a different approach than anyone else. We listen, help you see things from a different perspective, and guide you to lifelong success.
What we believe
We believe in the untapped human potential. That everyone has value. And that everyone deserves a chance at success. We take a different approach to development because we see things differently. The Revela team goes beyond the expected to help individuals discover their strengths, transform their weaknesses, and experience an even greater level of personal and professional growth.
- You have untapped potential.
- You should be respected.
- You want to do what’s right.
- Your intentions are usually good, though your actions may not always show it.
- You want to feel good about what you do.
- You want to be acknowledged for what you do.
- You want to do good work.
- You want to be right.
- You want to be included and have a voice.
- You want to have experiences that you can learn from.
- You want to grow.
- You want to be proud of your company.
- In you.
The Revela team was born to help others succeed. It’s in our DNA. Take a look, and you’ll see what motivates us, entertains us, and makes us equipped to help you discover the leader within.