Personal Leadership Development
The beliefs held by people are evident by how they think and act, and they are the primary indicators of their behaviors and actions inside an organization. By helping your team gain a better understanding of their default behaviors and learn the different styles of communication, we can help them change their beliefs about how they should communicate with others to make them more effective in their day-to-day activities.
- Learn how people perceive your verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Improve trust by assuming positive intention.
- Embrace your communication style and understand styles different from your own.
- Encourage and open opportunities for safe one-way and two-way communication.
- Understand how your communication style may affect your email communication.
- Work to improve your email positivity and professionalism.
- Improve the predictable dynamics and flow of change.
Empower employees to accomplish more. Personal Leadership Development can benefit everyone, including:
- All Levels of Employees
- Five Interactive Training Sessions
- 2-Hour Sessions
- Program Materials
- Self Evaluations
- DiSC Assessment
- Life Practice Sessions
- Coaching Tips
Sessions can be hosted at Revela, or we can bring them on-site.
Session 1: BASIC COMMUNICATION: Recognize how perceptions and viewpoints differ.
Session 2: UNDERSTANDING SELF & OTHERS: Discover your style and learn to adjust for other styles.
Session 3: TRUST: Live with the intent to grow and understand. Open communication.
Session 4: YOUR MESSAGE – YOUR IMAGE: Lead your reader into your messages. Learn tips for email etiquette.
Session 5: CHALLENGES OF CHANGE: Acquire tools for embracing, managing, and working through change.